Welcome to the Training Officers Division of the Snohomish County Fire Chiefs Association.
The purpose of the Training Officers Section is :
- To provide leadership to the fire departments of the county for training of firefighters to a competent skill level commensurate to the duties of firefighting, performing rescues and rendering aid.
- To promote uniform training practices throughout the county.
- To make available technical information and guidance to the members of the association.
- To exchange information, training aids and resources to all training agents within the county.
- To promote and assist in the development of fire service performance standards.
- To promote safe practices in all phases of fire department activities and to aid in gaining compliance with WAC 296-305.
- To actively seek uniformity in all fire service and fire related curriculum.
We welcome your comments about our site and our organization. Please feel free to contact our board members listed in the contacts section of this page if you have any questions, comments or concerns. We hope you find the site useful and encourage you to check back often and check on our development.