The purpose of the Training Officers Section is :
- To provide leadership to the fire departments of the county for training of firefighters to a competent skill level commensurate to the duties of firefighting, performing rescues and rendering aid.
- To promote uniform training practices throughout the county.
- To make available technical information and guidance to the members of the association.
- To exchange information, training aids and resources to all training agents within the county.
- To promote and assist in the development of fire service performance standards.
- To promote safe practices in all phases of fire department activities and to aid in gaining compliance with WAC 296-305.
- To actively seek uniformity in all fire service and fire related curriculum.
2017 Spring Tactical
PXT 201 - Auto Extrication
PXT 401 - Hybrid Vehicle Safety
Offered and Instructed By
June 21 & 22, 2017
Everett Fire Department - Drill Field
Everett, WA 98203
Enrollment / Fees
$350.00 for 2-days
Class size limited to 40
Lunch provided both days