The purpose of the Training Officers Section is :
- To provide leadership to the fire departments of the county for training of firefighters to a competent skill level commensurate to the duties of firefighting, performing rescues and rendering aid.
- To promote uniform training practices throughout the county.
- To make available technical information and guidance to the members of the association.
- To exchange information, training aids and resources to all training agents within the county.
- To promote and assist in the development of fire service performance standards.
- To promote safe practices in all phases of fire department activities and to aid in gaining compliance with WAC 296-305.
- To actively seek uniformity in all fire service and fire related curriculum.
Training Event: The Greatest Job
Dates: June 16 - 17, 2021 Time(s): 9AM - 5PM ( Lunch at 12 )
Cost: $50.00 per attendee ( Does not include lunch )
Everett Fire Union Hall
2411 Hewitt Ave.
Everett, WA 98201